Roadmap
Changelog
Linchpin Intranet Suite 5.3
fixed
Bugfixes
  • The "Profile" macro won't break page previews of pages using a two column layout anymore.
  • We fixed the faulty language & multi select fields in the "Customer User Search" macro.
  • The "Profile" macro should be rendered correctly in a PDF export.
  • We fixed the display of images within the Org Charts macro.
  • We fixed a bug which caused profile fields to be editable after being imported fromXML more than once.
  • The people directory should have no problems with deleted users when the search index is out of sync anymore.
  • We fixed some errors that occurred when deleting groups used in profile edit permissions.
  • "Profile" macros shouldn't break anymore when exporting a space and importing it to another Confluence system.
  • We fixed the custom CSS within Linchpin Theme, it should work again now.
  • We fixed the language-oriented display of menus for anonymous users.
  • When deleting a space category that's linked to a space layout, your system should switch to the default theme again.
  • We fixed the display of the information hub.
  • We fixed the display of spaces within the space directory.
  • Creating menu entries without links should work again now.
  • The "Event calendar" macro will be displayed correctly within the "Expand" and "UI Expand" macros now.
  • You will receive a confirmation notficiation when you sign up for an event again now.
  • We fixed the sorting of category labels within the "Cover Stories" macro.
  • We fixed a bug that prevented news subscriptions to take effect if identical required and normal news subscriptions existed.
  • We fixed a bug that prevented news from being pushed to MS Teams.
  • We fixed push notifications for news.
  • We fixed a bug that was caused by blog post metadata.
  • We fixed the sorting of category labels within the "Cover Stories" macro.
  • We fixed a bug that prevented news subscriptions to take effect if identical required and normal news subscriptions existed.
  • We fixed a bug that prevented news from being pushed to MS Teams.
  • We fixed push notifications for news.
  • We fixed a bug that was caused by blog post metadata.
  • Mobile app: We fixed a crash bug on devices running Android 11 and Android 12.
  • Mobile app: We fixed an issue where some images in Aura macros such as "Cards" and "Background Content" were not displayed correctly in the app.
  • Mobile app: We dixed an issue where the progress bar for file downloads was not displayed correctly in some cases.
  • Mobile app: Fixed an issue where some texts in the Events section of the app were not displayed correctly in some languages.
  • Mobile app: Fixed various bugs when displaying Aura macros such as "Button" or "Cards".
  • Mobile app: Fixed an issue that caused some users' profile pictures to not be fully displayed.
  • Mobile app: Fixed various bugs when displaying some Confluence macros in the mobile app.
For full release notes, please view .