- We redesigned Org Charts to look better and include more information in one place.
- The Blueprint Creator is now also part of Linchpin Enterprise News and allows to create blueprints for your news
The full list of changes and bugfixes is available in our release notes.
- The Microblog received a redesign and looks more modern now.
- You can generate direct links to events now.
- We renamed the Linchpin Assistant into Linchpin Pings.
The full list of changes and bugfixes is available in our release notes
- Editing profiles does not make you scroll a lot anymore.
- Searching for hashtags when uppercase letters are involved works properly now.
- You can now configure the "Linchpin Teaser" macro when Navitabs is installed.
The full list of changes and bugfixes is available in our release notes.
- Edit your profile within the mobile app.
- The "Cover Stories" macro has two new one-row layouts.
- The user profile API is open to read and write data into profiles now.
- We completely renewed the profile configuration. It's faster and easier to use now.
- We increased the performance of news and added caching for news.
- The Content Responsibility macro now works correctly, even if collaborative editing is turned off.
- Filtering country select fields in the people directory works correctly now.
- You can sort the "Customized User List" macro by fields that are not displayed.
- We fixed a display error concerning the time of some events.
- Onboarding: New users can be offered spaces to subscribe to for their personal news feeds.
- Assistant: Each notice can be scheduled to only be shown once for each user instead of being shown repeatedly.
- Assistant: Each notice can now have a start and expiration date. Prepare notices in advance and don't forget to disable them when they lose relevance.
- The people directory now includes a filter option. You can search users based on their profile field values, like spoken languages, software expertise etc.
- Users are now able to upload a header image to their profile.
- First steps in supporting profile field data coming from identity providers (IdPs) via third-party apps: You can decide which profile fields should be filled by an IdP.
- Theme Wizard: Upload a logo, set a primary color and your theme is up and running.
- New content modules for the Linchpin Sidebar: All updates stream, open Confluence tasks, open Jira issues.
- New configuration for the Linchpin Sidebar so you can decide which content modules to show and which to hide.
- Added compatibility with "Aura" app.
- When using Bitvoodoo's view tracker 5.7.0 or later, unread news in our news macros and hub are marked.
- Directly access news categories from the news hub sidebar.
- News categories are now compatible with Linchpin Translations which is included in the Linchpin Suite and allows translation of news category names.
- Added measurement of anonymous usage information of news teaser (see detailed information on this page).
- Our mobile app has received an appealing and modern design of the user interface.
- Vimeo video playback is now supported in the mobile app.
- We added support for the read-only mode in Confluence Data Center instances for our mobile app.
- Added support for mobile user management of their own connections to a Confluence instance directly in our mobile app. This allows users who have received push notifications multiple times or lost a mobile device to remove outdated or insecure logins themselves. For more information, please visit https://seibert.biz/linchpinmobileconnections.
- Onboarding: We improved the detection if a new user should be onboarded or not.
- Assistant: We disabled Confluence keyboard shortcuts while the assistant pop-up is active.
- The people directory has a modern look now.
- The Linchpin Theme is now compatible with the read-only mode in Confluence Data Center.
- We added a Confluence 7.3 compatibility.
- We modernized our default Linchpin Theme header image.
- We prepared the Linchpin Theme for the people directory improvements that are included in Linchpin User Profiles 2.21.
- Our news macros and news hub look more friendly when there are no news to display.
- News excerpts in Linchpin Mobile push notifications don't contain macro code anymore.
- We added the compatibility with the read-only mode.
- We improved the editor for microblog posts and page comments in our mobile app.
- Massive increase in performance when opening our mobile app and loading content.
- We improved the stability for Linchpin Mobile Gateway connections.
- Improved display of mobile login QR codes in the user profile with Internet Explorer 11.
- We improved the handling of default translations.
- Improved @mention behaviour for Lucene stop words.
- When using the new validated phone field, the user's country is detected more reliably.
- Cascading fields unfortunately don't work in the Custom User Search, but you could select them them in the past. Not anymore.
- When configuring dependent fields, you can now correctly create rules to match field values with brackets like "IT (System)".
- Uploading a profile picture via our REST API now works reliably. Previously, every second upload did reset the profile picture.
- Background images for the login screen are now rendered correctly in all browsers.
- Pages don't jump awkwardly up and down anymore when there's not a lot of content, instead they scroll smoothly. Gosh, that bug was annoying!
- Took the login button for anonymous users from the middle of the menu and put it back where it belongs.
- The Spaces macro no longer breaks the Cover Stories macro when used on the same page.
- The Spaces macro also is responsive now so it doesn’t break in narrow columns.
- We brought back the search within the „Saved for later“ tab of the Linchpin Sidebar in Confluence 7 and later.
- User mentions in the page history and edit mode are now colored correctly.
- Empty categories in a menu will now be hidden.
- The sidebar buttons were in the way on some space admin pages, they no longer are.
- When exporting a page as PDF, images of image teasers are now included in the document.
- When using the new Confluence search sidebar there no longer is a dead link.
- Mandatory news now work correctly with scheduled or approved news.
- Web/RSS feeds that expect a user agent can now be loaded.
- We fixed some optical bugs.
- We have restored IE11 compatibility (was broken in 2.11.0).
- The news subscription module for Linchpin Assistant and Linchpin Onboarding now works correctly (was broken in 2.11.0).
- You can now save the personalization for obligatory news subscriptions again.
- Images with very long filenames can now be used as news teasers.
- We fixed the "Unable to resolve owner of loading collection" error that could occur when using the news hub or news macros.
- We fixed a vulnerability with the Microblogging app, where microposts could be edited by any user.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the Event List macro from displaying a preview in the macro browser.
- We fixed an issue related to filtering by unassigned event categories.
- We fixed an issue with displaying the single event view where any user interaction caused an error.
- We fixed a rare issue with events migrated from a very old version of this app.
- Display problems with the Launchpad under Internet Explorer 11 were fixed.
- We fixed filtering of the people-picker in the admin area of the Launchpad, which caused non-administrators to be entered by mistake.
- Improvements of the read-only mode of Confluence were made.
- We fixed an issue with the connection test for the Linchpin Mobile Gateway which failed although there was no actual error.
- We fixed numerous other minor (and also some not-so-minor) bugs in our mobile app.
- We fixed an issue that prevented Linchpin Mobile from being enabled in Confluence instances based on Java 11.
- We fixed an issue related to image file caching in our mobile app.
- Fixed an issue with a notification after plugin reactivation.
- Fixed a translations upload issue with Confluence 7 and later.
- Restored compatibility with Space Privacy (version 2.6.11) for user autocomplete.
- Define the language of any Confluence page, blog post or space.
- Create translations of any Confluence page or blog post.
- Link all translated page with each other.
- Choose between translations via drop-down menu placed directly on the page.
- Get notified whenever a translation in your language is available.
- You can add local images via drag and drop now.
- You can also add images by pasting an image URL.
- Pasting web-images from the clipboard is possible now.
- Add YouTube and Vimeo videos by pasting the url.
- By default, new events are visible to all registered users. Optionally, each event can be restricted to members of any Confluence space.
- Event editors can now be defined based on individual users and user groups.
- The creator of an event can be displayed inside the event now, so that participants can contact them.
- Cover images can be added directly from the Unsplash image database when editing an event (only available if this option is enabled by administration).
- The "Apps" macro is now also available for mobile use and allows Linchpin Mobile users to access their favorite apps when on the go.