- Edit your profile within the mobile app.
- The "Cover Stories" macro has two new one-row layouts.
- The user profile API is open to read and write data into profiles now.
- We completely renewed the profile configuration. It's faster and easier to use now.
- We increased the performance of news and added caching for news.
- The Content Responsibility macro now works correctly, even if collaborative editing is turned off.
- Filtering country select fields in the people directory works correctly now.
- You can sort the "Customized User List" macro by fields that are not displayed.
- We fixed a display error concerning the time of some events.
- Onboarding: New users can be offered spaces to subscribe to for their personal news feeds.
- Assistant: Each notice can be scheduled to only be shown once for each user instead of being shown repeatedly.
- Assistant: Each notice can now have a start and expiration date. Prepare notices in advance and don't forget to disable them when they lose relevance.
- The people directory now includes a filter option. You can search users based on their profile field values, like spoken languages, software expertise etc.
- Users are now able to upload a header image to their profile.
- First steps in supporting profile field data coming from identity providers (IdPs) via third-party apps: You can decide which profile fields should be filled by an IdP.
- Theme Wizard: Upload a logo, set a primary color and your theme is up and running.
- New content modules for the Linchpin Sidebar: All updates stream, open Confluence tasks, open Jira issues.
- New configuration for the Linchpin Sidebar so you can decide which content modules to show and which to hide.
- Added compatibility with "Aura" app.
- When using Bitvoodoo's view tracker 5.7.0 or later, unread news in our news macros and hub are marked.
- Directly access news categories from the news hub sidebar.
- News categories are now compatible with Linchpin Translations which is included in the Linchpin Suite and allows translation of news category names.
- Added measurement of anonymous usage information of news teaser (see detailed information on this page).
- Our mobile app has received an appealing and modern design of the user interface.
- Vimeo video playback is now supported in the mobile app.
- We added support for the read-only mode in Confluence Data Center instances for our mobile app.
- Added support for mobile user management of their own connections to a Confluence instance directly in our mobile app. This allows users who have received push notifications multiple times or lost a mobile device to remove outdated or insecure logins themselves. For more information, please visit https://seibert.biz/linchpinmobileconnections.
- Onboarding: We improved the detection if a new user should be onboarded or not.
- Assistant: We disabled Confluence keyboard shortcuts while the assistant pop-up is active.
- The people directory has a modern look now.
- The Linchpin Theme is now compatible with the read-only mode in Confluence Data Center.
- We added a Confluence 7.3 compatibility.
- We modernized our default Linchpin Theme header image.
- We prepared the Linchpin Theme for the people directory improvements that are included in Linchpin User Profiles 2.21.
- Our news macros and news hub look more friendly when there are no news to display.
- News excerpts in Linchpin Mobile push notifications don't contain macro code anymore.
- We added the compatibility with the read-only mode.
- We improved the editor for microblog posts and page comments in our mobile app.
- Massive increase in performance when opening our mobile app and loading content.
- We improved the stability for Linchpin Mobile Gateway connections.
- Improved display of mobile login QR codes in the user profile with Internet Explorer 11.
- We improved the handling of default translations.
- Improved @mention behaviour for Lucene stop words.
- When using the new validated phone field, the user's country is detected more reliably.
- Cascading fields unfortunately don't work in the Custom User Search, but you could select them them in the past. Not anymore.
- When configuring dependent fields, you can now correctly create rules to match field values with brackets like "IT (System)".
- Uploading a profile picture via our REST API now works reliably. Previously, every second upload did reset the profile picture.
- Background images for the login screen are now rendered correctly in all browsers.
- Pages don't jump awkwardly up and down anymore when there's not a lot of content, instead they scroll smoothly. Gosh, that bug was annoying!
- Took the login button for anonymous users from the middle of the menu and put it back where it belongs.
- The Spaces macro no longer breaks the Cover Stories macro when used on the same page.
- The Spaces macro also is responsive now so it doesn’t break in narrow columns.
- We brought back the search within the „Saved for later“ tab of the Linchpin Sidebar in Confluence 7 and later.
- User mentions in the page history and edit mode are now colored correctly.
- Empty categories in a menu will now be hidden.
- The sidebar buttons were in the way on some space admin pages, they no longer are.
- When exporting a page as PDF, images of image teasers are now included in the document.
- When using the new Confluence search sidebar there no longer is a dead link.
- Mandatory news now work correctly with scheduled or approved news.
- Web/RSS feeds that expect a user agent can now be loaded.
- We fixed some optical bugs.
- We have restored IE11 compatibility (was broken in 2.11.0).
- The news subscription module for Linchpin Assistant and Linchpin Onboarding now works correctly (was broken in 2.11.0).
- You can now save the personalization for obligatory news subscriptions again.
- Images with very long filenames can now be used as news teasers.
- We fixed the "Unable to resolve owner of loading collection" error that could occur when using the news hub or news macros.
- We fixed a vulnerability with the Microblogging app, where microposts could be edited by any user.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the Event List macro from displaying a preview in the macro browser.
- We fixed an issue related to filtering by unassigned event categories.
- We fixed an issue with displaying the single event view where any user interaction caused an error.
- We fixed a rare issue with events migrated from a very old version of this app.
- Display problems with the Launchpad under Internet Explorer 11 were fixed.
- We fixed filtering of the people-picker in the admin area of the Launchpad, which caused non-administrators to be entered by mistake.
- Improvements of the read-only mode of Confluence were made.
- We fixed an issue with the connection test for the Linchpin Mobile Gateway which failed although there was no actual error.
- We fixed numerous other minor (and also some not-so-minor) bugs in our mobile app.
- We fixed an issue that prevented Linchpin Mobile from being enabled in Confluence instances based on Java 11.
- We fixed an issue related to image file caching in our mobile app.
- Fixed an issue with a notification after plugin reactivation.
- Fixed a translations upload issue with Confluence 7 and later.
- Restored compatibility with Space Privacy (version 2.6.11) for user autocomplete.
- Define the language of any Confluence page, blog post or space.
- Create translations of any Confluence page or blog post.
- Link all translated page with each other.
- Choose between translations via drop-down menu placed directly on the page.
- Get notified whenever a translation in your language is available.
- You can add local images via drag and drop now.
- You can also add images by pasting an image URL.
- Pasting web-images from the clipboard is possible now.
- Add YouTube and Vimeo videos by pasting the url.
- By default, new events are visible to all registered users. Optionally, each event can be restricted to members of any Confluence space.
- Event editors can now be defined based on individual users and user groups.
- The creator of an event can be displayed inside the event now, so that participants can contact them.
- Cover images can be added directly from the Unsplash image database when editing an event (only available if this option is enabled by administration).
- The "Apps" macro is now also available for mobile use and allows Linchpin Mobile users to access their favorite apps when on the go.
- The Language Manager is available for server and DC instances now.
- The "Custom User List" has a pagination now and the performance has been improved.
- The avatar display of the "Content Responsibility Macro" has been improved.
- We have made technical improvements to ensure sustainability.
- We improved the PDF export layout for pages containing the "Custom User List" macro with text area profile fields.
- We improved the support for videos and images.
- Small screen sizes received a better support.
- Event editors always have access to all event functions - even if there are restrictions in place.
- The "Sign me up" button is hidden for events for which the registration is not allowed.
- We improved the protection against XSS attacks.
- In Linchpin Theme, we clarified which custom landing space entry will apply to a user.
- We clarified which custom landing space entry will apply to a user.
- All language names should be displayed in the correct Confluence language now. Please note that this was a Confluence bug.
- The display of search results in the "Custom User Search" macro has been corrected. Previously it could happen that they were positioned incorrectly on the screen.
- When using a custom language pack to translate profile field and category names, the system's default language is now used as a fallback when no translation exists for a user's language.
- Until now, the OrgCharts did not show users when the capitalization of the user profile field was done incorrectly (as in: different from the actual user name). This has been fixed to use a case-insensitive lookup. Superior and subordinate users are now displayed properly, even if "JaneDoe" is entered as "janedoe".
- We fixed an issue with file uploads to Confluence pages failing on rare occasions.
- We also fixed an issue with Oracle databases that prevented displaying any events in the system.
- Sometimes, pop-ups were positioned way off, for example when mentioning someone. This has been corrected in the new version of Linchpin Theme.
- We also fixed some optical issues with the Linchpin Theme plugin.
- We have fixed an optical issue concerning the "Cover Stories" macro in combination with Bitvoodoo's Navitabs.
- We resolved a bug that caused attachments to break on edit (only affected Confluence < 6.15).
- We resolved a bug that broke @-Mentions on edit.
- Addressed a bug causing the configuration not to load
- Add personalized content to a page or dashboard based on a user's profile
- Works with any kind of content a Confluence page can possibly have
- Highlight active item: Highlight the active menu item using CSS.
- Easy enablement for menu: Now you can easily control if and in which cases the menu bar should be shown (also for space schemes).
- News Magazines: Aggregate thematically related news from all over your Confluence to create dedicated news magazines, flexible and visually attractive. Please reindex your system for all changes to take full effect!
- New scroll navigation: Thanks to a new scroll navigation for the news feed macros, these macros won't get longer and longer anymore when browsing through previous news, so layouts with news feed macros won't break.
- New design for news tiles: Refresh the look of your Linchpin and display news tiles in Cover Stories and the News Hub in a new and modern full-image design.