We added a power user feature to open Confluence links (pages, blogposts) with Linchpin Mobile for iOS and Android a few releases ago. To open a link in the mobile app please follow the steps listed below:
- Log in to your Confluence instance with Linchpin Mobile.
- Go to 'More' tab in the navigation.
- Go to general settings.
- Enable 'Open content links'.
- Copy a Confluence URL (that's pointing to the Confluence instance that you're currently logged in) to your mobile device's clipboard.
- Open Linchpin Mobile app.
- Tap on the popup on top of the screen.
I'll move this post back to "open" until we're at a point when we can share more information on a seamless integration of opening Confluence URLs in Linchpin Mobile. If you have any further input on this please feel free to share :-)