Menu editor: improve UX
- hovering on any field (title/link/icon) should highlight field to show it can be edited directly
- clicking on the title of a category or menu should switch the line to edit mode
- clicking on the link of a menu should switch the line to edit mode
- click and hold line should trigger drag and drop (anywhere not on a field)
- cursor should be changed to move cursor when mouse on a line but not on a field
- ability to add not only a sub item but a sibling item (so users don't have to scroll to the top menu to add a sibling item)
- a small tab before sub items would give a better overview of the hierarchy
- ability to reduce/expand parents (+show number of children items)
- Preview does not work (all white)
- Publishing menu should bring the user back to the Menu Structure page and not the menu settings.
- When deleting item, alert box should be in the middle of the page and should not mention children items if there are no children items
- When adding a menu item without link the item does not show. Looks like a bug, really. Please show items even if they have no link!